Royal Limousine Service provide luxury stretch SUV limousines transportation for Delta, BC.
- Safe and reliable limousine and limo bus service
- Very competitive stretch SUV Delta limo rates
- Comprehensive weddings limo service packages
- Punctuality and friendly limousines service
- Clean, tidy and well maintained limos
- Properly insured and licensed limousines
- Professional limo service for all your needs
- 4 Passengers Executive Lincoln L Town Car Sedan
- 6 Passengers Cadillac Escalade
- 10 Passengers White Executive Stretch SUV Ford Excursion
- 13 Passengers White Krystal Stretch SUV Ford Excursion
- 13 Passengers White Tiffany Stretch SUV Ford Excursion
- 20 Passengers Krystal Party Bus
About Delta, BC
It is is composed of three distinct, geographically separate communities:
- North Delta (population: 52,000) is home to over half of Delta's population. It is a largely suburban area in north-east Delta bordered by the Burns Bog and Surrey.
- Ladner (population: 25,000) is a 19th century fishing village in north-west Delta that has expanded into a suburb. Fishing and farming are important industries. Ladner Trunk Road is its main street.
- Tsawwassen (population: 25,000) is a suburban community in south-west Delta that calls itself the sunniest place in Greater Vancouver. Luxury waterfront homes line Tsawwassen's coast. Tsawwassen is also home to the busy Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal which links the mainland to Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands. Tsawwassen, together with Ladner are also known as South Delta.
Due to its geography, Delta was a relatively isolated community.
The completion of the George Massey Tunnel in 1959 linking Ladner to Richmond and Vancouver along with the opening, in 1960, of the Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal and the Highway 99 being rerouted from the King George Highway in Surrey in 1962 to a new route through Delta, ended city's isolation and resulted in a massive 400% population growth over the next 20 years.
The 1986 completion of the Alex Fraser Bridge connecting North Delta to New Westminster and Vancouver also helped city's growth.
Historically, Delta has been farming and fishing community. These activities remain an important part of the economy and help to retain a rural charm only 30 minutes from downtown Vancouver.