West Vancouver limousine services are operated by Royal Limo Service. We provide luxury chauffeured cars and limousines for West Vancouver.
We are available for weddings limo service, grad or prom limo service, birthday limo service and for any events. Also, we provide corporate transportation, Whistler rides, airport transfers, and any other trips you need.
Royal Limo Service
Royal Limo Service offers:
- Safe and reliable SUV limousine and Cadillac Escalade service
- Very competitive stretch SUV limo rates
- Comprehensive West Vancouver weddings service packages
- Punctuality and friendly limousines service
- Clean, tidy and well-maintained limos
- Properly insured and licensed limousines
- Professional limo service for all your needs
West Vancouver Limo Rental
West Vancouver Limo Rental provides the following luxury vehicles:
- 6 Passengers Cadillac Escalade
- 10 Passengers White Executive Stretch SUV Ford Excursion
- 13 Passengers White Krystal Stretch SUV Ford Excursion
- 13 Passengers White Tiffany Stretch SUV Ford Excursion
All our vehicles are the newest in the market. We do very good maintenance and detailing after each job.
Our friendly customer service representatives will assist you in planning every detail of your event. Moreover, our chauffeurs will do there best to make your event one remember.
City of West Vancouver
The City of West Vancouver is located in one of Canada's most prestigious areas. The District of West Vancouver extends westward from Lion's Gate Bridge to Horseshoe Bay. It is 10 km. deep north to south and 12 km. wide. West Vancouver is loosely bordered by the Capilano River to the East and Howe Sound to the west.
West Vancouver is foremost a residential community with no industrial zoning. Many residents commute to Vancouver. Driving time varies from ten minutes to more than one-half hour, depending on location and the time of day.
West Vancouver has a population of 42,131 (2006 census) It has the second highest percentage of persons aged 65 or older in BC.
West Vancouver is home to some very large and expensive properties and houses. Occasionally, houses have been priced and sold at more than CAD$20,000,000.
As of 2006, West Vancouver's average house sells for over CAD$1,250,000; 70% of the houses were worth over CAD$1 million.
West Vancouver is often referred to as the most expensive municipality in Canada, though two Ontario municipalities west of Toronto (Oakville and Mississauga) are often considered contenders for the same title.
Average total incomes are almost double the provincial average. Over 50% of the population has a total family income of at least $90,000.