Royal Limousine Service provide luxury town car sedan, limo bus and stretch SUV limousines transportation for West Vancouver, BC.
- Safe and reliable limousine and party bus service
- Very competitive stretch SUV limo rates
- Comprehensive West Vancouver weddings service packages
- Punctuality and friendly limousines service
- Clean, tidy and well maintained limos
- Properly insured and licensed limousines
- Professional limo service for all your needs
- 4 Passengers Executive Lincoln L Town Car Sedan
- 6 Passengers Cadillac Escalade
- 10 Passengers White Executive Stretch SUV Ford Excursion
- 13 Passengers White Krystal Stretch SUV Ford Excursion
- 13 Passengers White Tiffany Stretch SUV Ford Excursion
- 20 Passengers Krystal Party Bus
About West Vancouver, BC
Located in one of Canada's most prestigious areas, the District of West Vancouver extends westward from Lion's Gate Bridge to Horseshoe Bay. Ten km. deep north to south and 12 km. wide, West Vancouver is loosely bordered by the Capilano River to the East and Howe Sound to the west.
West Vancouver is foremost a residential community with limited commercial and no industrial zoning. Many residents commute to Vancouver. Driving time varies from ten minutes to more than one-half hour, depending on location and the time of day.
West Vancouver has a population of 42,131 (2006 census) It has the second highest percentage of persons aged 65 or older in BC.
West Vancouver is home to some very large and expensive properties and houses. Occasionally, houses have been priced and sold at around CAD$20,000,000.
As of 2006, West Vancouver's average house sells for over CAD$1,250,000; 70% of the houses were worth over CAD$1 million.
West Vancouver is often referred to as the most expensive municipality in Canada, though two Ontario municipalities west of Toronto (Oakville and Mississauga) are often considered contenders for the same title.
Average total incomes are almost double the provincial average. Over 50% of the population has a total family income of at least $90,000.