The average price to rent a limo is $150/hour. In general, the prices are from $75 to $200 per hour.
The cost varies so much because of many factors. Most important are the type of limo, size and number of hours you are renting.
These factors include the following:
1. Number of people; the more people the higher the price but not by a significant amount
2. Duration of the ride; Limos are usually rented out per hour and the more hours you need the limo, the lower will be the hourly rate.
3. Type of limo; there are many types of luxury limos today. Those are including the sedan, stretch limo, SUV, the Hummer, etc. Obviously they all cost slightly different.
4. Amenities: All limos come with basic amenities like TV, Audio, video, AC, luxury leather seats, water, etc. There is no extra charge for these amenities irrespective of the limousine you rent. However, if you want extras like flowers, box of chocolates, soda beverages, cigars, a red carpet, decorations, etc, for a special occasion, then it can be arranged for a small extra fee.
5. Size of the limo: Of course the bigger the car, the higher the price. If there are just two of you then the most realistic thing is to go for a smaller limo.
6. Time: Most limo companies offer 24/7 service with no extra charge on what day or time you book the limo. However be forewarned, Limos are in big demand and it is vital to pre book them, especially if you have a special occasion. They can be cheaper on week days and slightly more expensive in weekends. Saturday is the busiest day for limousines. As a result, the average price to rent a limo on these days will be higher.
Many people would love to ride in a luxurious limo but for some unknown reason think that it may cost a fortune. In reality, limos are very affordable.
Many people are either too shy or too afraid to ask the cost of a limo. They feel that it may appear that they are too poor or too cheap. In fact is just like you take a ride in a cab or Uber. You should have no fear of asking what a ride in a limo will cost. The more things you know about a limo, the more comfortable you will be about asking questions when renting a limo.
The basic cost of renting a limo varies from $75 to $200 per hour. However, Royal Limo Vancouver offers one of the best rates in Vancouver. Also we offer package deals that may lower the price if you rent for a few hours, half a day or the entire night. Depending on the company, gratuity may be included in the cost of the limo. But please ask ahead of time.
Usually the Goods and Services Tax (GST) 5%, fuel surcharge 5% and standard driver’s gratuity 15% is not included in the fares.
For the best limo rates in Vancouver, Whistler and Fraser Valley call Royal Limo at 604-727-0950.