Have you ever wondered what happens after you make a call booking your favorite limo company requesting service? Although, from your perspective, this may seem like a simple and straightforward process, it is far more involved than you would think.
For a professional and reliable company, like Royal Vancouver Limo, there are specific guidelines involving confirmations, back up plans, and checks and balances that occur before your driver shows up at your home.
Curious as to how this works? Keep reading for a step by step view of this seemingly simple process:
1. You contact Royal Limo Vancouver via telephone or email to request transportation.
2. The request for transportation is entered into our database.
3. Our limo service customer service representative reads back every detail of your reservation; this is known as first confirmation.
4. Once all of your information has been entered and first confirmation has been completed, a confirmation email is sent to you with a breakdown of the pickup and/or drop-off details; this is second confirmation.
5. At the end of the day, the details of your transfer are checked by a different customer service representative to ensure complete accuracy; this is the third confirmation.
6. The information for your ride is sent to dispatch where it will be assigned to a specific limo driver and vehicle.
7. Dispatch goes over your reservation to double check all of the details.
8. The details of your transfer are sent to your driver’s mobile device.
9. The limousine or party bus driver checks the details of your transfer and the assigned vehicle information with dispatch; this is confirmation four.
10. 1-2 days before pickup, you will be contacted to confirm all of the details of your pick-up; this is confirmation five.
11. The limo driver goes to the showroom to pick up his assigned vehicle and to check it for cleanliness with both the detailing specialist and the mechanic.
12. The driver checks in with dispatch once again to confirm all the details of pickup and to fill out the necessary paperwork.
13. The limo driver signs the paperwork in the garage to confirm that the vehicle was put through a visual inspection. Once this is done, he is free to leave for pick-up.
14. Dispatch marks the driver in route.
15. When the driver is within 15 minutes from your Vancouver point of pickup, you will be notified via text message, email, phone call, or a combination of these options; dependent on what you specified.
16. The driver arrives, marks himself on location, and notifies dispatch.
17. The driver contacts you to inform you of his arrival.
18. Dispatch marks the driver in route to your destination.
19. When the limo ride has been completed, dispatch marks the job as finished.
This was just a small glimpse into the workings at our Limo Vancouver services. Our sincere hope is that this snapshot paints an accurate portrait of how our checks and balances procedures work as well as provides you with an idea of the level of security that is involved in a typical ride. In this way, you can be sure that you are in good hands when you book your transfer with us.
Don’t wait, call Royal Limousine Vancouver today to find out how we can better serve you. Call us at 604-727-0950 and book today!