In general the cost to rent a limo for the night varies from $400 to $1200. Royal Limos does offer a variety of packages that vary from $400 to $900 a night. However, if there are 10-12 passengers than the cost per person can be as low as $50 – $80 and that is a lot cheaper than any cab or taxi.
There are many occasions when one would like to rent a limo for the night. Some of the reasons include:
– Office party which starts late and runs through till early morning
– A night wedding
– A night excursion trip
– Enjoy a prom night
– Having a party for whatever occasion
– Going Bar hopping to celebrate an event
– Celebrating an anniversary, graduation
– Visiting friends or family
– Attend a sporting event
Finally, some people prefer to rent a limo for the night so that they not have to worry about driving home.
The price to rent a limo for the night depends on several factors that include the following:
– Type of limo: The stretch limo is usually slightly more expensive than the sedan
– The number of passengers; Of course, the more passengers, the higher the cost
– Extras: Some people may want the limo to be decorated, have food or beverages and this can also cost a bit extra
– Day of the week: In general rentals for weekend nights are more expensive than week-day nights
– Event: If there is an event in town like the UFC, hockey night in Canada, New year’s party, then the limos are in very high demand and the prices are slightly higher.
Royal limos offers a variety of luxury limos for nightly rental. You can choose from the stretch limo, the SUV, the party bus or the sedan. The limos vary in sizes and carry anywhere from 6-13 passengers.
The luxury limos come with every type of amenity one can possibly want such as LED lights, a state of art audio and video system, TV, beverages, privacy, tinted windows, luxury leather seats, and AC. In addition, one can request food and any type of non-alcoholic beverage.
The best way to know the price to rent a limo for the night is to call Royal Limos. It is important to understand that per-booking a limo always is associated with cheaper rates than booking a limo at the last minute.