Delta Limo Company is operated by Royal Limousine Service. We offer for rent chauffeured luxury cars, Cadillac Escalades and stretch SUV limousines.
Royal Delta Limo Services
Royal Delta Limo provides:
- Safe and reliable limousine and SUV car service
- Very competitive stretch SUV Delta limo rates
- Comprehensive weddings limo service packages
- Punctuality and friendly limousines service
- Clean, tidy and well-maintained limos
- Properly insured and licensed limousines
- Professional limo service for all your needs
Royal Limo Vehicles
Royal Limo offers limo rentals of the following luxury vehicles:
- 6 Passengers Cadillac Escalade
- 10 Passengers White Executive Stretch SUV Ford Excursion
- 13 Passengers White Krystal Stretch SUV Ford Excursion
- 13 Passengers White Tiffany Stretch SUV Ford Excursion
It is composed of three distinct, geographically separate communities:
- North Delta (population: 52,000) is home to over half of Delta's population. It is a largely suburban area in north-east Delta bordered by the Burns Bog and Surrey.
- Ladner (population: 25,000) is a 19th-century fishing village in north-west Delta that has expanded into a suburb. Fishing and farming are important industries. Ladner Trunk Road is its main street.
- Tsawwassen (population: 25,000) is a suburban community in south-west Delta that calls itself the sunniest place in Greater Vancouver. Luxury waterfront homes line Tsawwassen's coast. Tsawwassen is also home to the busy Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal which links the mainland to Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands. Tsawwassen, together with Ladner is also known as South Delta.
Delta Limo Company proudly serves all above cities.
Due to its geography, Delta was a relatively isolated community.
George Massey Tunnel was finished in 1959. It is linking Ladner to Richmond and Vancouver. Also Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal was open in 1960. Moreover, Highway 99 was being rerouted from the King George Highway in Surrey in 1962 to a new route through Delta. As a result, the city's isolation ended and cause a massive 400% population growth over the next 20 years.
The 1986 completion of the Alex Fraser Bridge connecting North Delta to New Westminster and Vancouver also helped the city's growth.
Historically, Delta has been a farming and fishing community. Therefore, these activities remain an important part of the economy. Certainly, they help to retain a rural charm only 30 minutes from downtown Vancouver.