Langley Limo Services
Langley Limo offers:
- Safe and reliable limousine and limo bus service
- Very competitive stretch SUV limo rates
- Comprehensive weddings limo service packages
- Punctuality and friendly limousines service
- Clean, tidy and well-maintained limos
- Properly insured and licensed limousines
- Professional limo service for all your needs
Royal Langley Limo Services
Royal Langley Limo Service offers the following luxury chauffeured vehicles:
- 6 Passengers Cadillac Escalade
- 10 Passengers White Executive Stretch SUV Ford Excursion
- 13 Passengers White Krystal Stretch SUV Ford Excursion
- 13 Passengers White Tiffany Stretch SUV Ford Excursion
Langley, BC is located in the geographic center of the Lower Mainland. It is surrounded by the communities of White Rock, Surrey, Fort Langley, and Abbotsford.
It is home of over 115,000 residents. Named after Thomas Langley, a prominent Hudson's Bay Company director, Langley is considered to be the official birthplace of British Columbia. The colony of B.C was originally proclaimed at Fort Langley.
Today, the city has almost 40 percent of the total agricultural land in the Fraser Valley. Therefore, agriculture plays a major role in the economy of the region.
Langley has more farms than any other municipality in BC. It has the largest number of horse farms. Also, it has the largest number of rabbit farms and lost sheep. Moreover, Langley has almost half of the mushroom farms in the province.
The most interesting and popular attraction in the Langley area is the Fort Langley National Historic site. The fort, preserved and restored to its original 1850s' condition. Certainly, it is the gateway to British Columbia's early history.