Royal Limo Pitt Meadows limousine service provides luxury stretch limo buses and SUV limousines transportation for Pitt Meadows, BC.
- Safe and reliable limousine and limo bus service
- Very competitive stretch SUV limo rates
- Comprehensive weddings limo service packages
- Punctuality and friendly limousines service
- Clean, tidy and well-maintained limos
- Properly insured and licensed limousines
- Professional limo service for all your needs
- 4 Passengers Executive Lincoln L Town Car Sedan
- 6 Passengers Cadillac Escalade
- 10 Passengers White Executive Stretch SUV Ford Excursion
- 13 Passengers White Krystal Stretch SUV Ford Excursion
- 13 Passengers White Tiffany Stretch SUV Ford Excursion
- 20 Passengers Krystal Party Bus
About Pitt Meadows, BC
Nestled between the mighty Fraser River and the majestic Golden Ears mountains, Pitt Meadows is a dynamic municipality with a growing population of just over 16,500.
Pitt Meadows is largely a flood plain town, located between the Pitt River on the west and Maple Ridge on the east. It is 40 kilometres east of Vancouver. To the north, Pitt Lake is the largest freshwater tidal lake in the world, connected by the Pitt River to the Fraser River, which is the southern boundary of Pitt Meadows. The city flows backwards at high tide and has created a delta where it joins the lake. On the west side of the Pitt River in Port Coquitlam.
Pitt Meadows is an agricultural area known for its specialty crops, including blueberries, cranberries, raspberries and strawberries of the richest land in Canada.
With an ongoing commitment to building an even better community for residents, businesses and visitors, the city is the natural place to live, work, and invest.