The rates of Vancouver limousines are one of the most affordable. Limousines rates can be in many situations cheaper than a taxi. For example, for a group of 13 passengers, the charge per person per hour can be less than 12 CAN $.
The limousine rates are set by the Passenger Transportation Board.
There are the minimum and maximum hourly rates, according to the model and seating capacity of the limos
Rates Vancouver Limousines
At Royal Limo Vancouver the limo rates are:
– Cadillac Escalade ESV from $99/hour
– stretched SUV limousine from $127.50/hour
The limo rates depend of:
– The number of hours you are renting the limousine – more hours means cheaper rate
– Day of the week you are renting the limo – Fridays and Saturdays are the busiest time
– What time you need the limo – would be a little bit more expensive late in the night and early morning and also on rash hours.
– How many passengers and luggage you have
– Pick up and drop off location:
If the pickup/drop off locations is in Greater Vancouver we calculate the hourly rate from the first pick up to the last drop off.
If the pickup/drop off locations is outside of Greater Vancouver we might also charge travel time.
– Type of limousine
– Nature of your service
Minimum Rates Vancouver Limousines for Specified One-Way Trips on the Sea-to-Sky Corridor
Cadillac Escalade – minimum charge $450
SUV limousine – minimum charge $485
Cadillac Escalade – minimum charge $400
SUV limousine – minimum charge $425
Goods and Services Tax (GST) 5%, fuel surcharge 5% and standard driver’s gratuity 15% is not included in the fares.
Minimum time charge for any limousine service trip is one hour.
“Standby Rates” apply to non-driving times when a limousine and driver are waiting to provide transportation when needed by the passenger.
For airport pick up, we do not charge any parking or meet and greet fees.
Please call us for the best limo rates in Vancouver and Lower Mainland at: 604-727-0950 or use our online get a limo quote form!